- December 15: Quarterly instalment due if you pay taxes to CRA by instalments.
- December 31 of the year you turn 71 is the last day to contribute to your RRSP
- March 2 2020:Contributions for 2019 Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- April 30 2020: Individual Tax Returns Due for Tax Year 2019
- June 15, 2020: Self-employed persons must file 2018 return
Apply online for Insurance Plans
FEDERAL TAX RATES FOR 2019
- 15% on the first $47,630 of taxable income, plus
- 20.5% on the next $47,629 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 47,630 up to $95,259), plus
- 26% on the next $52,408 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $95,259 up to $147,667), plus
- 29% on the next $62,704 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 147,667 up to $210,371), plus
- 33% of taxable income over $210,371
Source: Government of Canada
NaviPlan® Precision Planning Software
Built on the most precise calculation engine in the financial planning market, NaviPlan® empowers you to tailor every planning strategy from simple goal-based assessments to advanced cash flow planning analysis. Generate a custom report, and email it to us to start customizing your plan today!
For more information on Manulife Bank, visit www.manulifebank.ca
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
We are here to help. Contact us to help explain your results and what they mean for your situation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Volatile markets can wreak havoc on savings. Protect your retirement savings before you need the retirement income.