- December 15: Quarterly instalment due if you pay taxes to CRA by instalments.
- December 31 of the year you turn 71 is the last day to contribute to your RRSP
- March 2 2020:Contributions for 2019 Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- June 1 2020: Individual Tax Returns Due for Tax Year 2019
- June 15, 2020: Self-employed persons must file 2018 return
Apply online for Insurance Plans
Important Dates & Information
- 2020 TFSA limit: $6,000
2019 RRSP limit: $26,500 | 2020 RRSP limit: $27,230
- March 2: Deadline to issue T4s, T4As, and T5s and for issuers of TFSAs to file their annual information returns.
Deadline to contribute to an RRSP for the 2019 tax year (including Home Buyers’ Plan/Lifelong Learning Plan repayments).
- June 1st: Deadline to file personal income tax returns
- Dec 31: Contribution deadline for Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP).
Deadline to make charitable donations to be claimed for the 2020 tax year.
NaviPlan® Precision Planning Software
Built on the most precise calculation engine in the financial planning market, NaviPlan® empowers you to tailor every planning strategy from simple goal-based assessments to advanced cash flow planning analysis. Generate a custom report, and email it to us to start customizing your plan today!
For more information on Manulife Bank, visit www.manulifebank.ca
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
We are here to help. Contact us to help explain your results and what they mean for your situation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Volatile markets can wreak havoc on savings. Protect your retirement savings before you need the retirement income.